REVIEW: Sony Xperia Z
"Water and dust resistant" 5-inch HD smartphone makes its debut
Smartphone screens have become increasingly larger, for a good reason. You can now do a lot more things with the smartphone: surf the web, interact with your social network, play games, watch high-definition videos, listen to music. Sony's latest Android smartphone, the Xperia Z, can do all these and more: it is also water and dust resistant.
- 1.5 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064+MDM9215M
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory
- MicroSD card slot
- 5" TFT Full HD 1080x1920
- 13MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- 2330mAh non-removable battery
- 139 x 71 x 7.9 mm
- Android Jellybean 4.1.2
- LTE, HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE
- Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, NFC, aGPS, GLONASS, MHL, USB-OTG
- Uses MicroSIM card
If can be also use for storage in apps to sd card i think this is a 100% perfect phone...well it only can given 4 star at the move..